What is Brevard Community Association Management?
BCAM is an exciting organization designed exclusively for Board Members, Key Committee Persons, and Community Association Managers for the purpose of providing educational classes and networking opportunities. What are we about? Along with the great features noted above, we also offer:
• Educational, informative, and sometimes humorous meetings - six times a year!
• Ability to network with the industry’s leading experts such as attorneys, banking, cable consultants, disaster
emergency services, insurance, accountants, security, aquatic control, engineers, and more!
• Annual Legal Update provided each year – the second week of October. Be the first in Brevard County to get this terrific seminar and information by a law practicing primarily in the area of community association law.
• Minimal event and/or membership fees to defray cost of the meal served, if you are a member. If you want to attend on a trial basis, the fee is slightly higher. At each meeting, we feature one of the following hot buffets: breakfast, luncheon, dinner, or appetizers with beer and wine.
• Door Prizes and a 50/50 drawing at every meeting!
• Each program is approved by the State for credit for licensed community association managers.
Try us out for Size! Attend our next meeting!
Want More Information on BCAM? Want to Join?
Please access our membership application at the Membership link or contact us at the phone number below or e-mail us! You can also make your reservations through our web site. We have so many wonderful events and membership perks coming over the next year. You don’t have anything to lose and everything to gain. Join us as a Member or attend on a trial basis! Check us out!
For more information - call us today at (321) 345-1132 or e-mail us at email@example.com
What do you have to lose?